Saturday, January 06, 2007

I think I broke his heart...

This email makes me sad:

Danee,
It’s okay, you don’t have to lie. You are suddenly acting differently then normal; I have to assume that you have talked to Jessamyn. She hates me and if you talked to her, I have to assume that you do to. I think that she has a twisted view of who I really am, she has based her view of my entire character off of one small string of events. I don’t think that any explanation on my part is going to change your mind. You have no reason to doubt what Jessy says other then my word. I like you and am sorry to find that you no longer return any further interest.
I don’t expect you to respond but if you decide to, will you tell me what she said that about me. I am interested to know what she thinks. I don’t expect her to tell me, even if I asked. Sorry I wasted your time.

--Alex
I think I broke the poor boy's heart.

No comments: