Wednesday, January 17, 2007

What have I done to desevre this...

I want to know what I did to desevre this kind of treatment by my parents.
This sudden distrust in me is cruel.
Yesterday I was helping Kendall with a show at the scera, my parents knew I was there and they told me to be haome by ten. the show went late and i was home at eleven. I got grounded for a week i can except that but this morning I left my house in a rage because I got in a fight with my grandmother who accused me of lying about going to the scera last night and that it was all a set up so i could go behind her back and meet up with some boy to do who knows what with. I makes me angery to know that my parents dont trust me when i have done nothing to desevre their distrust.FUCK!!!! Ill be so glad when im 18 and i dont have to listen to them any more

No comments: